Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #92 ~ Summer

 

Hello Fellow Crafters,

It is time again for another challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards! Today our theme is "Summer". Our sponsor for this challenge is Make It Crafty. Have you had a chance to look at all the amazing images that they have? If you haven't you must go take a look. You will not be disappointed. 

 Make It Crafty

Es sind wieder zwei Wochen vorbei gezogen und es ist Zeit fuer eine neue Challenge bei Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Unseres Thema ist "Summer". Unser Sponsor ist Make It Crafty. Habt Ihr schon mal bei  Denen vorbei geschaut mit Ihren super Digi Stemple? Wenn nicht muesst Ihr unbedingt mal da vorbei. Es wird es sich lohnen.

The image that I picked for this challenge is called Sunflower Garden. It has been a while since I colored flowers, so I was ready to try. I also tried myself on coloring wood with the fence.

Den Digi Stemple den ich mir ausgesucht habe heisst Sunflower Garden. Es ist schon eine Weile her dass ich Blumen coloriert habe, so habe ich mich gefreut dies auzuprobieren. Ich habe mich auch auf Holz am Zaun getraut.

Here is my card:
Hier ist meine Karte: 


I kept this card pretty simple and a lot has to do with the image. In order to do it justice, I needed to print this image out a bit larger then usual. And since I didn't decide on a die before I colored, I had a bit of trouble finding one that would fit the image. 

Ich habe diese Karte ziehmlich einfach gehalten, und viel hat damit zu tuen dass ich das Bild ein wenig groesser ausgedruckt habe als normal. Das hatte dann auch Probleme hergestellt eine passende Stanze zu finden.

Copic colors that I used:
Copic Farben die ich benutzt habe:

Sunflower/Sonnenblume:Y15, Y17, YR 24, E35, YG93, YG95, YG97
Fence/Zaun: E40, E43, E44, E47
Bird/Vogel: C3, C5
Ground/Boden: E30, E34, E37

Here are a few pictures how this card came about.
Hier sind noch ein paar Bilder wie diese Karte entstanden ist.







Here are the challenge I would like to enter my card:

4 Crafty Chicks: Summer 
Creative Moments: Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter: Flower Power


I hope you all will be able to join us in this fun Challenge. Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Ich hoffe Ihr koennt bei unserer Challenge mitmachen. Freue mich darauf Eure schoenen Kreationen zu sehen!

Until Soon, Bis Bald
Nadja



11 comments:

  1. Very pretty and great details! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog! If you’ve not had a chance to become a follower, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you’ve already followed us, thank you so much and thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing image, coloured perfectly. And the die frame is gorgeous, really adds to the image and the embellishments. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The way you colored the image is gorgeous, and your card design and embellishments are perfect.
    xx Bonnie - DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and all those pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sunflowers!!!! This card makes me want Summer to come quickly. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie, I am so very sorry I never got by to say how gorgeous your card was last week, a very hectic week, I hope you can forgive me, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter <3 Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and coloring! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you there in the next challenge

    ReplyDelete